Opportunità di lavoro
- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
Data pubblicazione: 28 aprile 2015
Scadenza: 28 luglio 2015
Luogo: Feltham - London
As PERFORM continues to rapidly expand their Infrastructure, the Enterprise Systems team is now looking for an additional Senior System Administrator.
As a Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator you will be involved in designing, deploying, configuring and supporting PERFORM infrastructure platforms globally.
You will have at least 5+ years’ experience and have thorough knowledge in the following technologies;
Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Domain consolidation, Failover Clustering, Exchange 2010 DAGs, SAN Storage, SCCM/SCOM 2012, Hyper-V 2008/2012 Clustering, PowerShell and VBScript, Backups, TCP/IP network concepts
Knowledge of the following technologies would be an advantage;
Mac OS, Office 365, Lync 2013, Citrix XenApp 6.5, and Dell EqualLogic.
- Engage with the Enterprise Architects and Enterprise Team Manger to establish business priorities and develop new systems that will benefit PERFORM.
- Ensure delivery of Enterprise and Business related projects from conception to closure, on time and in budget.
- Carry out the regular planned proactive maintenance and administrative tasks required to ensure a stable and reliable server estate.
- Ownership of escalated Service Requests, Incident & Problem Management for internal users, where 1st and 2nd line team are unable to resolve.
- Provide out of hours support for Enterprise systems.
- Be able to educate other members of the team with “best practice” processes.
- Ensure that all technical work is carried out in accordance with best practices / processes and frameworks necessary for the effective functioning of the Technology Department as a whole.
- Travel to sites within UK & overseas (offices & data centers) if required.
- Constantly strive to improve current PERFORM Infrastructure.