Opportunità di lavoro
- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Senior Network Engineer/Architect
Data pubblicazione: 28 aprile 2015
Scadenza: 28 luglio 2015
Provide Technical expertise to Global Support Teams and network projects.
Responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and other data communications systems.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide Technical expertise to support teams
- Aid with the resolution of incidents and problems
- Work closely with business management to determine business process and productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals.
- Analyse technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Work with technical management to architect networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
- Develop design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes based on industry best practices.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
- Lead teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Communicate the role and value of the network to the organization and present the business case for technology investments.
- Continually update understanding of business and technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
Expert working knowledge is required within at least two of the following technologies (Checkpoint FW’s, Cisco and F5 Load-Balancers).
Checkpoint Firewalls – NGX and VSX Appliances
Checkpoint Management – Multi Domain Security Management
Checkpoint VPN technology
Checkpoint Remote Access
Cisco Switches - Cisco Nexus and IOS knowledge and working experience. Knowledge of Stacking, VPC, VSS and VRF technology desired.
Cisco Wireless – Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and Wireless Access Points and automated Guest account Access.
OSPF and EIGRP
F5 Load-balancing with SNAT
Cisco Ace Load-Balancing In Line
AWS VPC and EC2
Monitoring and Backup Solutions
Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Previous experience working within a Media environment; including Global Video Distribution would be beneficial.
- Displays a positive attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciates each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
- Values internal clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Establishes effective working relationship with internal clients.
- Follows established communication guidelines.
- Uses good judgment in what and how to communicate with internal clients.
- Flexibility to travel to any of Performs global offices.