Opportunità di lavoro
- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Stipendio: Up to £65,000
Data pubblicazione: 11 maggio 2015
Scadenza: 11 luglio 2015
Luogo: Feltham - London
PERFORM has an every increasing number terms of developers using ever larger numbers of technologies and developing and improving interdependent systems under tight deadlines. As such they need the ability to rapidly develop features and functionality, and then test and deploy them with as little effort and as much confidence as possible. Equally Technical Operations teams need to be able to monitor these systems and be able to spot, diagnose and handle any issues these changes introduce.
The role of the Development Operations Engineer is to make all of these processes as efficient and effective as possible by ensuring the right systems and application are in place.
- Maintain, manage, support and develop the Continual Integration, Quality Control, Testing and Component Repository systems.
- Design, develop and maintain tools, systems and functionality changes to facilitate the support and monitoring of PERFORM systems.
- Automate existing procedures to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Commissioning and configuration of servers and applications
- Develop work packages on time, to a high standard and in line with the roadmap for your product
- Fully document work so that it can be maintained by colleagues
- Work in a structured environment incorporating: analysis, design, coding standards, code review, unit testing, quality assurance, source code management and documentation
- Adhere to department policies, procedures, guidelines and best practice initiatives
- Contribute to the team by sharing new ideas and technologies in meetings
- Accurately record your time spent on projects and communicate your progress made on tasks
- Take part in regular one to one meetings with their Line Manager
- Work closely with other developers within department to ensure effective code reusability
- Work closely with product managers to clarify specifications and provide accurate estimations
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Must have overseen the management, operations and maintenance of Java Continual Integration systems, including build, test and deployment.
- Must have implemented configuration management on systems used in a real-world production environment.
- Must have experience of monitoring and supporting systems for a 24x7, highly available service.
- Must have experience with dealing with both hosted and cloud-based systems.
- Must be capable of developing solutions and fixing bugs using Java, Bash, Perl and Puppet.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Puppet, Ansible
- Continual Integration
- Maven, Ant
- Component Repository Management
- Monitoring, reporting and diagnostics systems
- Code quality metrics systems incl. Sonar/PMD/CheckStyle/FindBugs
- Version Control Systems (esp. Perforce and Git)
- Apache Tomcat
- Solaris & Linux Administration
- Unit, Integration & Load Testing
- Problem solving / bug fixing
- Perl & Bash
- AWS & Cloud computing
- Self motivated and proactive
- Hard working and dedicated
- High attention to detail
- Open, honest and approachable working style
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills including concise and clear explanations
- Ability to receive feedback from others
Alongside a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative products in the industry Perform comply fully with the requirements of Polish Labour Code including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. We offer breakfast and fruit throughout the week and we are in the process of refurbishing our office to be a comfortable and inspiring working environment to meet the needs of our teams. Perform also provides refer-a-friend incentives for those employees who have completed their standard 3 month probation period. We are also currently reviewing our benefit package to ensure we attract and retain the best people in the industry.
PERFORM is the world leader at broadcasting and commercialising sport in digital media. Through industry leading production, technical and commercial solutions, PERFORM maximises the returns for sports associations, rights holders, football clubs, content publishers, bookmakers, media groups, mobile operators and broadcasters around the world.
We currently stream over 25,000 live events each year and have developed over 400 web, video broadband and mobile sites for clients including the ATP, Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, FIBA, FEI, PSA, FLi and Chelsea FC, that serve over 17 million monthly unique users.
PERFORM also owns and operates e-Player, the leading global sports VOD network which currently streams 40 million on demand sports clips every month through major publisher group websites. Headquartered in London, PERFORM employs over 1200 staff and has offices located globally.
For the latest information on PERFORM please visit us atwww.performgroup.co.uk