Opportunità di lavoro
- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
Data pubblicazione: 11 maggio 2015
Scadenza: 11 maggio 2015
Luogo: Feltham - London
Key Selection Criteria / Past Experience Required:
• Deploying and overseeing on-going operation of Infrastructure services and solutions
• Deploying and configuring server infrastructure via configuration management tools and associated toolkits.
• Leveraging Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) methodologies to implement build and deployment pipelines.
• Delivering robust, scalable, open, secure, reliable and high performance solutions.
• Working as part of an agile delivery team in the fulfillment of project requirements.
• Presiding over the availability, infrastructure, business and application monitoring aspects of deployed solutions.
• Collaborating with development teams regarding the configuration and deployment of applications.
• Embracing open standards in identifying ‘fit-for-purpose’ solutions.
• Engaging with third-party vendors in the provisioning of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS solutions.
• Working in adherence to strict security standards and engaging with development teams to ensure that developed solutions are also suitably secure.
• Experience of auto scaling concepts & a good understanding of both the benefits and limitations of auto scaling.
• In-depth knowledge of configuring and managing Linux platforms.
• General Unix services, such as DNS/BIND, Sendmail, ProFTP/SFTP, and Samba. Understanding of NFS a must.
• Good Scripting – ruby/perl/python.
• Strong understanding in networking, trouble shooting and principles.
• Experience in designing and deploying multi-tier server architectures for use with Service Orientated Architectures (SOA).
• Experience of configuration management tools such as Puppet/Ansible and associated technologies e.g. Ruby ERB, Rspec, python.
• Exposure to EMC/SAN Storage & Netapp.
• Xen Server Administration.
• Experience of working in an agile manner.
• Experience of using database technologies and knowledge of their high-availability/redundancy offerings e.g. MongoDB and Replica-Sets & Mysql & associated clustering options.
• Track record in designing and deploying systems and changes to platforms.
• Ability to architect infrastructure solutions that are scalable and modular.
• Hosted DNS Managed services – DNS architecture best practice.
• Administration of Tomcat/Java/J2EE/PHP applications.
• Apache & Nginx web server administration.
• Ability to work with peers and other departments to convert business requirements into technical solutions.
Awareness of the following would be advantageous:
• IAAS and hybrid cloud setup.